joomla 1.5 update

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:25 am
Dear joomla-fans, please help me with a little problem - I still have joomla 1.5 on my wabsite http://www.allada.org/
What is the best way I can upgrade it to joomla 3x and start using modern mobile-friendly-quark-temlate?
Thnx!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:51 am
Hi,
it's always a long and demanding attention and concentration process ... because this is not a update but migration.
In most cases you can migrate "old" data but template must be completely new.
About price for such a help I saw that they begins from 150 euro.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:10 pm
I wonder whether there is any read me or manual on how to migrate form joomla 1.5
I also didn't get about the temlate: if I migrate from joomla 1.5 to 3x will I be having any problems with changin current (business) template to quark-shop?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:09 pm
I saw few basic manuals and also good migration tools, if you are beginner I suggest you two options:
1) Buy a good migration tool, without it will be painful process.
2) Hire somebody
Platinum Boarder