CookieConsent issue in mobile version

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am
Hi guys, I enabled cookie law banner on my website www.coldplayzone.it and everything works fine on desktop version.

In mobile version the script doesn't work. First of all the cookie banner hide the entire page while it should be a normal banner at the bottom of the page but, the most important thing, is that it doesn't work... I mean... if I click on 'Accept cookies' button the banner disappear and I can navigate the site but if I close the site and then I re-open it the banner appears once again. The banner must appear only the first time (like in the desktop version) and if I click the 'Accept cookies' button the first time I don't have to see it once again everytime I enter the site.

Is CookieConsent script updated? Maybe you use an old version of this script with your templates?

Thank you for your help.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed May 27, 2015 1:08 pm
UPDATE: I have an iPhone... on Samsung the script works fine, the cookie banner appears only the first time I visit the site. What could it be?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 31, 2015 11:11 am
Hi

In template settings try to set to use latest version of CookieConsent always and let me know if this changed anything.