Facebook and Google Plus Login on World News II

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri May 01, 2015 12:11 am
Hello!
I have trouble logging in with an account of Facebook or Google Plus on a website The World News II.
In it there are advanced settings such as API ID and everything has been done but when I want to log in with facook appears erro.Aplicativo not configured: This app is still in development mode, and you do not have access to it. Switch to test a registered user or ask an admin app for permissions.

and I would love to learn how to do it.

thank´s :ugeek:
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 02, 2015 10:46 am
It seems like facebook application error. Please verify if fb app is configured correctly.

GK User
Wed May 06, 2015 11:25 pm
Yes.It is all set up.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 10, 2015 10:02 am
The error comes from FB script, not our template.
Could you please post an url to your site? I'll verify it.

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 9:26 pm
Thank´s

the url is http://www.nossomundo.net

One Hug
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm
The error is obvious:
Code: Select all
Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings.  It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Facebook application is wrongly configured.

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm
I got it. But not understand how.

Would you like to collaborate making the necessary settings?

thank you
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 5:21 pm
Please create a screenshot of fb app settings, blur out id and secret and post them here.

GK User
Thu May 14, 2015 11:40 pm
The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 680 pixels wide and 560 pixels high. The submitted image is 528 pixels wide and 1456 pixels high.

I will have to split the image?
I sent you a private message. take a read if you can.

Thank you.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 17, 2015 10:43 am
You can use any free image hosting service.

GK User
Sun May 17, 2015 10:44 am
Ps - configuring fb app is not part of our technical support, so the only way I can help you is to do it in the way which might help also other users - so everything must go in this thread, nothing via pm, offline, administrator access etc.

GK User
Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 pm
Ok Cyberek, your help was invaluable.
I'm working on this platform and now also in the integration of login by social networks.
Some solutions to this "problem" are paid.
I continue to work on this.

Thank you.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 21, 2015 6:42 pm
Ok. If you have any additional questions regarding this topic, please let me know.