News Show Pro GK5 1064 SQL error

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 am
Hi all,

I've purchased Gavick Theme University which seemed to work with JomSocial as seen in the Demo site from Gavick. Theme worked great (without the JomSocial Module) until I bought the JomSocial module and implemented it in the univeristy theme (com_community_pro_4.0.5.zip).

I received the following error message when entering my url http://www.ifmmodels.com/ZIL

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY photo.id DESC' at line 9 SQL=SELECT photo.id AS photo_id, photo.albumid AS album_id, photo.image AS image FROM zil_community_photos AS photo WHERE ORDER BY photo.id DESC

I've posted this issue at the JomSocial forum and got the reply that the 'fault' is on the side of Gavick's News Show Pro GK5 ( see attachment). Is anyone able to help me in solving this problem? My compliments for the University theme: it suits my needs and I really need JomSocial to meet my customers needs......

Thanks in advance: I hope you can fix this? With regards, Maxim Besters
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 am
sorry: hereby the screengrab (reaction on forum JomSocial)
Schermafbeelding 2015-04-30 om 07.55.47.jpg
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:46 am
Hello,

Could you screenshot your module configuration?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:03 pm
Your issue is caused by fact that there is no public photos on your jomsocial, so the module is unable to find any content. Please add some photos and then please enable the module again.

I'll add a fix for this issue in the next release in order to avoid similar situations.
Administrator