Multilanguage site with Gavick config

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 am
After installing multi-language site with Gavick configuration (quickstart package), modules on site don't show as they show in installation without multi-language. I suppose it's because menu items and dependencies are not prepared for that.

How to fix this?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:26 am
Hi

I have no idea which template are Yu using, but most of our templates has a special page class suffix to tell which page is a frontpage. I believe that after creating new pages for frontpage of a different language version You have not attached this suffix to them. Please look into this example. I believe when You will find the place You will see the suffix and will be able to add mode IDs to it: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/un ... omla-pages

GK User
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:20 pm
I will take look at it.

Tnx,
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Hi

Ok. Let me know if this worked or should I think about a different solution.