Insert a * .pdf

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm
Good afternoon, as I can include a pdf file on a website joomla ?. I tried com plugins as Phoca or Aris, but does not show me the pdf only "loading" and does not show it. The pdf file path is correct.

Thank you very much and greet.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:56 pm
Hi,
try those solutions:

1) Attachments (http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/attachments/)
or
2) editor JCE + jce_filemanager (plugin)

100% works!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:09 am
Thank you very much for the information. I tried to install (Attachments), but I understand that I have to download and install joomla so that you can view the * .pdf. How I can use this ?.

Thank you very much.

A greeting
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:30 am
Those were only to download PDF files,
but if you want to display them use: Prizm Cloud Document Viewer or similar - most of them are free.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:12 am
Good morning, I installed various plugins, modules ... (free) for joomla 3.3 that insert * .pdf, but the result showing on the screen is "No preview available". I deleted the cache joomla and browsers. * .pdf Files have the option to preview "Yes". I do not know what else I can do, any other ideas ?.

Thank you very much.

A Greeting.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 am
Sorry but you have to ask plugin developer or read more carefully their documentation.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:43 am
Good afternoon, and I got to show the * .pdf. I used the "Content Pdf Embed" plugin is free and works properly.

A greeting and thank you very much for the help.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:46 pm
uff .. happy to heard that.
BTW
PDF files are also good for SEO, because Google can index content from it.
That's why do not forget to add active domain link inside them.
Platinum Boarder