Can't get Web Hosting page the same as Cloud Hosting's demo

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 pm
Hi, i really need some advise here. I'm struggling to make the Web Hosting custom page from the Cloud Hosting template demo on my site, specifically with the following, "Why use dedicated hosting?" and "Compare dedicated hosting plans". I did use the coding supplied on the Custom Page, but to no avail. I really want to make the page look the same as the Demo's page, but just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. FYI, i didn't use the quick install, so had to build the site from scratch. Your knowledge on this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 am
Hi,
so I have 2 tips:
First : Install QuickStart on Subfolder/subdomain or your localhost and you will check how we made whole appearance.

Second tip: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... figuration

Now it's your part of job.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:51 am
Thanx for the quick response, but i have been there and done that, installed the quickstart on my localhost before even posting this question, i have been in the documentation but cant seem to find those modules which the required coding is in, this is not my first Gavick template i have worked with, but the first one i actually had to ask for help with.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:44 pm
If this is J3. you can always on QuickStart login as a admin, and check module by module (edit option on front-end) those which you're interested of and take this settings.
Platinum Boarder