Postnote - I can´t change the template color

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm
It´s written in the subject :-) I can´t change the emplate color from light into dark. I don´t know why, because in the template presets it´s ok. Could someone please help me to find a solution? Thanks a lot!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 am
have you tried to clear cache?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 am
Yes, i´ve cleared the cache - but still the same problem. Also the Features are not available, for example the style switcher or the T3 Logo.When I look under templates in the backend and move my mouse over the postnote template the "mystore" template is shown. ?? I can´t understand that. (look at the screenshot).
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm
this looks alot like a bugged installation...

if you haven't made alot i would suggest you to install it from scratch again...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:08 pm
Hi

Please check permissions on params.ini file on postnote template directory. They should be 644.

Also, please tell us your Host PHP version.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Thanks a lot! You´re right - it was a PHP Problem. I´ve parsed to PHP5 now and everything works!
Thanks and greetings from Cologne!
:)
Junior Boarder