problem with loading CSS file as logged user

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 pm
hi,
i have a problem with loading the css file for the "GK main menu items" as logged in user in the frontend.

when am not logged in evry thing is ok and the css path is: <link rel="stylesheet" href="/cache/gk/9f68ecb1bef9ebdc4a05c834d1325f62.css" type="text/css" />

but as logged in user the path in the HTML look like this: <link rel="stylesheet" href="/" type="text/css" />

i dont know how to fix this.. i think that could be the plugins order, cause I must admit that i have changed yesterday some plugin orders. but i cant remeber how the order was befor the changes :blink: ..

i would be so thanful for any help!

system plugin order .png
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm
am using Joomla 2.5
Templates: Boutique

best regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:11 pm
the problem was the user Permissions of the server and files owner. so the cache coudnt be deleteted from joomla or FTP. the problem is solved now
Fresh Boarder