Install Template error

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 pm
I want to install gk_appsprotech_rest_files_J!.zip and get error messages. index would not exist etc. Why?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:35 am
This is not a package to be installed. Please unzip the file and look what's inside.

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:07 am
Oh - okay. And wht shall I do with the modules and source folder? Plugin I understand....
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:43 am
I tried to upload the sinlge zips INSIDE the folder plugin and get this error with following plugins:

JLIB_INSTALLER_ABORT_PLG_INSTALL_DIRECTORY
Error installing plugin

facebook
modulelinks
and all others, can you help me please?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 pm
I don't know why you are trying to install everything ;).
You need to understand what you are doing, not just trying blindly.
There are modules inside that can be installed but also .psd source files that are needed if you would like to change some core graphics and needs their source.

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:06 pm
Try and error - thats right. I was on my edge and decided to make a quickstart instead in another folder. But this means I have to start at 0 with all other plugins etc..

I retry. Thanx
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:32 am
If you don't know gavick modules, how they work and how to configure it is much easier to start with quickstart, install it as a normal Joomla installation process and then add other, 3rd party plugins you already know.

GK User
Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:51 pm
CRY....! okay. I did it than I changed the slider pic TEXT for home site and now this error: http://adult.tele-entertainment.com

Can you help please? The other thing is: NOW in QUICKSTART I cannot store my vendor details in the VM shop - I get crazy
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:42 pm
With the problem on IS - have you used J3x or J2x version as a quickstart base?