Authentication – Facebook plug in

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 pm
Hi I have a problem on Facebook Authentication . I cannot find the plug in. I ve to install again?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:48 am
Hi

Should be the first on the plugin list called "Facebook Authentication Plugin". If it's not there than You can find it in any template's rest_files package.

GK User
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 pm
Ok I've installed. I've insert the ID and secret. Now it gives me this error:
"An active access token must be used to query information about the current user."
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am
Hi

So I believe the access was set incorrectly, at least this is what message says. Please check it. Please also look at this post https://www.gavick.com/forums/news2-joo ... ok#p203585

I'm afraid there were a small mistake from our side when developers during updating the plugins code has put its old version into packages by mistake. It will be corrected soon, but meanwhile use the solution from post I've mentioned.