Template Manager: Edit Style | Access denied by security pol

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:15 pm
Hi guys!

I've just installed Steakhouse TPL quickstart package and the site is up and running.
Eventhough, I do face a strange problem when editing Template Style in Template Manager (index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=9).
Every time i want to apply new settings (click save, save/close, save as copy) or even if i just want to close the settings page (click close) i receive the following error message (apparently from my hoster)

---------------------------------------
Access denied by security policy

Your request is blocked by a security policy rule.
Please contact the support team, [email protected]* and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Please provide the following information to our support team: xxx.xx| xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx*| 14.10.2014 14:28:45

---------------------------------------
*hidden

This error doesn't occur when editing styles of the default joomla templates, it only happens with gk_steakhouse!?

Do you have an idea of what I am missing? Any hints are highly appreciated! :P

---------------------
PS:
System Config:
PHP Version 5.3.28
PHP Built On Linux tux81 3.12.0-default #4 SMP Fri Dec 13 12:56:16 CET 2013 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.39
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0

-----------------------
PPS:
What I've checked so far:
-Hosting Serverlog (I see no entries)
-File permissions: folders 755, files 644 (configuration.php 444)
-htaccess file (indifferent, same problem whether used or not)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:31 pm
Hi,
very very strange, this is not normal behavior.
Out template do not have such a waring inside - so it must be issue from your hosting company.
I suggest : try this QS on another server/hosting, even localhost and you will see it works normal.
Platinum Boarder