moving joomla 3.0 site

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 pm
I'm trying to move a Joomla site (Game Theme) from the temp address to the new server space but I'm having real problems... Temp site: motorcitymouths.com (an address I'm going to use for something else), new server space that's not working: derbycitycamaroclub.com

This is a site that for a friend that he's done 90% of the work on, i've just been helping with tech and the host (my godaddy server) but I'm stumped, since it's a different "space" on the web my usual routine for moving sites isn't working and there must be some config files that I don't know about (k2?) that need to be adjusted to the new host.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 pm
Is the admin panel accessible?

GK User
Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:56 am
Cyberek wrote:Is the admin panel accessible?

unluckily no.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:58 am
non functional web address: www.derbycitycamaroclub.com

temp web site is listed on first email morotcitymouths.com
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:45 am
Simply copying of files via ftp and database via phpmyadmin should be enough. Please contact your hosting company support, maybe accessing server logs will help.