Strange issue.

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:05 am
Hi,

I have a strange issue going on, and i am worried about the possibility of my website being compromised.

On the admin area, i get popups out of nowhere when i visit some parts of the admin.
For example, if i go to content/article manager, the first thing that happens when the page finishes loading is a popup with the batch options.

Check attachment.

What do you guys think this is?... i verified all my extension and i only have extensions from known sources, like Gavick, and a few others.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:31 am
Hi,
please add screenshot again, I can not see them.
Do you SUSPECT Your Joomla website is HACKED?
Even when you are using full legal extensions and template, somebody could get into.

BTW What Joomla version you are using?
I hope that your login is not "admin".
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 am
p.s.
If you need Joomla Security Audit - please contact with me via Private Message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 am
Oscar E wrote:Hi,
please add screenshot again, I can not see them.
Do you SUSPECT Your Joomla website is HACKED?
Even when you are using full legal extensions and template, somebody could get into.

BTW What Joomla version you are using?
I hope that your login is not "admin".

Here goes the attachment. Thanks for looking into it.
Well, the only reason i suspect something is wrong is because this odd, never happened before.

Expert Boarder