Cache

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 am
Hi,

I'm not sure wether this is a problem comes from Joomla Cache, or K2 Cache, or else. But everytime i EDIT my content, then save it. The changes doesn't appear on the front-end after i refresh my page. I assume this is a problem from cache settings. So i've tried many solutions from googling to many other places. It seems i can't figure it out why.

Can someone here please help me with this? This is really frustating. I already comfortable with Joomla 1.5, but i need to up to date to the latest Joomla. But this cache issue is really frustating me and makes me want to quit Joomla.

Anyone help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:10 am
Are you using clean Joomla installation or is it a long lived site?

GK User
Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:01 am
Cyberek wrote:Are you using clean Joomla installation or is it a long lived site?

Hi Cyberek,

I use the quickstart package that i downloaded from Gavick, then i edit some contents...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:24 pm
Pleas ask your hosting company for support - it might be some server side cache.

GK User
Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:04 am
Cyberek wrote:Pleas ask your hosting company for support - it might be some server side cache.

Well actually i developed many websites on same hosting server. It is Hostgator. And all websites that i usually developed is using Joomla 1.5, usually 1.5 works just fine without cache issue...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:41 pm
Does the modified articles/modules stay modified in backed (after you save & close and reopen the article - is the modification still there?

GK User
Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 pm
Cyberek wrote:Does the modified articles/modules stay modified in backed (after you save & close and reopen the article - is the modification still there?

Yes, the modification stay as the way it should be. The problem is only from the front-end. The back-end works just fine...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:42 pm
Its strange and 100% out of our template reach - it looks like frontend doesn't read changes from database. Perhaps you have used some new plugin?