Problem installing gkcontact on Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:14 am
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am using the "John S"-Template on Joomla! 3.3.3. I did a clean template installation and tried to install the gk-plugins afterwards. They are all fine except the "gkcontact.zip." Joomla! says: "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file".

What can I do?

Thanks

Stefan
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 am
Are you sure that you've downloaded rest_files package for Joomla! 3? Did you notice this problem before (on previous Joomla version)?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am
Hi,

I had the same problem, here the solution - https://www.gavick.com/forums/john-joom ... 39552.html
In version 1.2 (rest_files package for Joomla! 3 - template John) there must be some mistake, because the version 1.1 installed itself without a problem.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:44 am
Please redownload the rest files package - the plugin should now install correctly.
Administrator