Step by step template setup

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:47 pm
Is there a step by step guide for (m)social? I installed the quick start version and everything is there, but the functionality isn't and there doesn't appear to be a step by step guide. The information is sporadic and the layout is understandable, but no the functionality like using live social feeds etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:11 pm
I'm pretty much confused at this point. I've followed every step for FB integration and things simply don't work. At this point, I now have several factors happening and don't know who to ask for direction.

(m)Social Template - Gavick Pro
JomSocial 3.2.1 - Fully Updated
JFBConnect - Sourcecoast (this was after I couldn't integration to work with Gavick Pro Instructions)

I believe there is outdated documentation and nothing seems to flow. At this point, I'd be willing to pay to have everything configured properly.
Fresh Boarder