GK Highlighter is not showing articles

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 pm
Hello
I'm have downloaded and install the GK_News2 template quickstart package on my local machine and then on the server. I have configured and published the module GK_Highlighter5. In the source tab i have selected K2 Items and specified K2 items ID that exists in the K2 components items.

But since then nothing is showing.

Do you have an idea of what can be the cause of such problem ?

Kind Regards
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm
Hi

Please show me your site.

GK User
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:20 am
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 pm
Hi

I cannot figure out why it's not working if articles are selected by ID. Probably it's a K2 date issue I've seen some time ago. Anyway I can see that other source options are working so try maybe adding a tag to this articles and that use this tag to refere to this articles as source.

Add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings (I think there is a small issue with the new css as well):

Code: Select all
.gkHighlighterWrapperSub {
    opacity: 1 !important;
}