Main menu hides behind Photoslide (Corporate2)

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 am
Hi there,

I installed Corporate2 template on the installed joomla site. Also installed all necessary files according to the instructions in Corporate2 zip package.

Everything works fine, except that I can not see the main menu and the logo of the site if I use Gavick image show with photoslides. It looks like the main menu and logo hides behind photoslides (see attachement). If I deactivate Gavick Image show module, then I can see the main menu.

Another interesting thing is if I change (add/delete) main menu links, so the size of photoslide part strangely changes and the positions of small texts and large texts on it changes as well.

The only way when I can see the main menu is to put some module between main menu and photoslides. But I want the photoslides to be just beneath the main menu as it is in Corporate2 demo.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 am
Sorry, I solved the problem: placed a new blank menu module between main menu and photoslides (in the banner1 position).
Fresh Boarder