register uncomplete

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:20 pm
hello, i use News template (Joomla! 3.3.1 - Gavern v.3.11) and when submit a register form i take

"You haven't submitted captcha for Core Joomla Registration" .

the plugin captcha is enable, why happened this?

thank you
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:21 pm
Did you set reCaptcha keys in captcha plugin and enable captcha also in user settings? Please look at this tutorial for more details : www.gavick.com/documentation/general-qu ... -recaptcha
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm
yes i follow the instuctions and the work its done!

thank you !!!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 pm
Where was the problem? Could you share your solution with other members?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:47 pm
yes certainly, I activated Recaptcha plugin in the configuration and the modules. But the problem continued to exist. so I did the same and K2 options. I did this to make it work ...

I have seen has changed Recaptcha method!!!

After I did that . was presented another issue like "Jquery unable to load .......... k2.js" when you submit the form. To solve this I had to esclude by the configuration of the template, in the esclude js, I put k2.js. ...

now everything ok.

what made ​​it difficult, is to create groups and permissions to users, etc. but also this was solved.

Now i look at how for creating a carousel for the registered users at blog with information that will sourced....another unsolved issue..

any advice will be helpful..

thank you...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:21 pm
Probably you need some advanced user management extension like Community Builder (+ extensions) to achieve this or dedicated blog extension - please look at this one » LyftenBloggie - Lyften.com
Platinum Boarder