link > popup window

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:00 am
Hi. Can anyone help me. Is there a solution for my problem?

I want add some link in my article. And when visitor click that link, there will popup window for page from another website. The problem is, i just want a content from that website, I want to remove/hide logo and menu on header of that website. (it's OK because my website is 'agent website' and another website is 'main website')

(see the image 'original' : I want remove all item inside green box. I just want that popup window to show content/account registration only)

Sorry for my bad english, Hope you understand what i mean...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 pm
Hello,

This is a custom work which is definitely beyond of our technical support but I'll give you few advices and ideas:

1) Use built-in Joomla modal box
2) For the content please prepare a PHP script which will use cURL to retrieve the page content and will filter the output to display only the interesting parts.
3) Include a link which will use the PHP script to load the content
Administrator