Number of page in title

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:37 pm
Dear all!

I have joomla 2.5.20, K2 and Music Free template.
I have a problem with homepage and categorries (sub)pages. My homepage contains 143 pages, and each of them has the same browser page title, which is not good for seo. The same sittuation is with the category (sub) pages - they all have the same title for each page. When user is on the second page darmolandia.pl/?start=3 the title is the same as it is on mainpage.
I tried to find solution but unfortunatly I didn't find any.
Please help.

Thanks in advance!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:56 am
Hello,

Did you tried to create menu items for these pages and specify the browser title for each one?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 pm
Hmm, I didn't because every day I add about 8 articles, so everyday i have +2 subpages on mainsite...
I think that I need to change the php code for this sites and put it the page title parameter with page number, but I can't find any tutorial how to do that...

And thanks for help :)
Senior Boarder