Storemost Joomla 3 + hikashop

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 7:09 am
Hello, I installed the new version to test it with hika, then 3 joomla, when I was arranging all the site has started to no longer work. I state that my site that I'm running and I'm have the latest version of Joomla 2.5.20 with virtuemart, and everything works great. In the version with hika module tabs GK5 stops working and as a result the site is viewed correctly, if I disable the module the site works. Has anyone had this same problem? How did you solve? :shock:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am
when I was arranging all the site has started to no longer work

What you mean by arranging? Did you remove some content or change categories etc.? Probably one of modules is trying to display old content and this cause this problem. If you change some items you need to review News Show Pro settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 pm
I do not understand even if I change some category or product should not bother him, however, I do see one side of the home.

Then you tell me to check Advanceded setting, but they are as well as initial setup, I have not changed anything.

working http://www.webenea.it/storefront3/
not working http://www.webenea.it/gardenpiccologiardino/

Grazie
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 pm
If you change categories which are used by News Show Pro to display content you will not see part of content generated by News Show Pro or other modules. If you want to keep everything like it was after installation you need to reconfigure every module which use this products according to your new categories/products.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:05 pm
bkrztuk wrote:If you change categories which are used by News Show Pro to display content you will not see part of content generated by News Show Pro or other modules. If you want to keep everything like it was after installation you need to reconfigure every module which use this products according to your new categories/products.

Thank :D
Fresh Boarder