Tabs Extension

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 am
Hi,

I have installed you Tab Joomla Extension and I´m not able to Add a New Tab. After entering all the content in the text fields when I click the Save botton nothing happens, i mean it doesn´t save the new tab added.

Thank you
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 21, 2014 10:40 pm
Hello,

Did you tried to refresh your browser cache?

Which version of module are you using - for J!2.5 or J!3.x?
Administrator

GK User
Thu May 22, 2014 12:05 am
J3x.

Yes I did that several times, but even after refreshing the cache still imposible to save the new tab
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 22, 2014 8:22 am
Please send me a PM message with access to your back-end.
Administrator

GK User
Fri May 23, 2014 1:13 am
It seems that you have enabled some compression on your server what causes that the back-end script for tabs is compressed and most probably it causes the errors.
Administrator

GK User
Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am
Hi

I use CSS compression of your News2 template
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 24, 2014 11:17 am
But our compression put all files into one file - in your case every single file is compressed so you have to use some other kind of compression.
Administrator

GK User
Sat May 24, 2014 4:00 pm
jch optimize
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 am
So please disable the compression and then problem should be solved (please check if it is possible to disable the compression only for back-end).
Administrator