About Corporate 2 Configuration

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 pm
Hello again.

In the Corporate 2 template I'm using de Dropline Menu. I want to change the color of the subnav in that menu, but I can't find it in the css files.

Where exactly can I change the color of the subnav? (I think that is somewhere in the GK_Stuff.css)

Also, I want to make the logo bigger than the one in the template. I have change this line:

h1.logo { width:150px; height:40px; background:#353535 url('../images/logo.png') no-repeat 0 0; padding:0; }

But when I change the size I would like to change the position a little bit. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 pm
[center]Image[/center]

GK User
Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm
Sorry. I don't know what I did wrong on this thread. I think I'm asking things about your products but please let me know if I should do it another way.

Thanks!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm
Hi

Let me explain. We are selling templates, not making sites for users. The changes You are asking about are minor but will took time which we should spend on solving bugs etc.

I can only advice to install Firebug (firefox plugin). With this tool You will easily find out what css files to change to achive what You want. Or You can contact me by mail and I'll do it for You in my free time for a little fee.