Viyo - Error loading feed data

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 pm
Hello, I'm trying to install the Viyo template on my localhost (Macbook Pro) by using the Quickstart Installation. Everything appears to go well on the install but when I log in to the Administrator area I get a red error message, "Error loading feed data".

Browsing around on the site on my computer though, it doesn't look like anything's wrong.

I've just downloaded it from the template page also, so I'm pretty sure that I would have the updated files. As updates are made for the templates, the download files on the template pages are updated, right? Because when I click on the updates, it just shoots me back over to the template pages.

Please let me know how I can find out what the error really is?

Note: I had just completed a test 'Quick Install' of Icki Sports template the same way and everything was great so I don't feel it's the db. This is the first time I've had an issue like this.

Thanks much,
Brian
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 am
Hi

Did You tried to update joomla?

GK User
Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 pm
I'm not sure what the issue is/was but I've re-downloaded the template files from the site and built a test on my system again using the 'quickstart-blue' again and this time... no error! Woohoo. Thank you so much for your response, I really appreciate it. I guess I'm ok at this point.

Brian
Junior Boarder