corporate2 template image or flash under main menu

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 am
hi,
i'm trying to place a module right under the mainmenu, right of logo but if i set said html module in the "menu" position it doesn't show.. is there a way to place it there?

thanks

ciao

marco
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 am
i solved setting an image as background in css file.. any idea of how it could be possible to insert a flash file in it?

i have another question.. i wanted to put language selection module in the tools login area.. if i choose tools position it doesn't show, if i choose login position it shows "login" and then clicking on it i get language selection.. so i guess i could modify the plugin module file but then i couldn't use the login... :(

thanks
regards

marco
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 27, 2010 1:25 pm
[center]Image[/center]

I will advise to create some more positions for that. Please search the forum for instruction or contact me and I'll do it for You for a small fee.