Menu Problem

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm
OK, this is my third attemp to get some help with this, otherwise I've wasted my money and a lot of my time!

On installing Car Magazine (all went well) and adding my own content I deleted all the menu's that I didn't want, kept those I did. I don't want the bottom menu, the original 'Car Magazine demo' menu running along the bottom of the page with the Joomla links on. I can't find anywhere to update,or even delete this menu. It isn't in the menu manager and isn't a copy to the main menu, there isn't a module set up for it - What is it and how do I sort it? I do not want to have wasted all my time building a site and have to delete it because I can't edit a menu!

I have emailed support, posted in Car Magazine without any reply - bad service guys! This might be a simple fix, or not? Might be a newbie question, whatever but it does warrent a reply.

Judy
Fresh Boarder