Twitter module does not display all tweets (social GK5)

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am
For the twitter part of the Social GK5 module, the tweets stay visible for only for a limited period. (I think it is a week). The result is that the older entries have disappeared and are replaced by an image that can not be found.
twitter_front end.png

Is there a way to increase the time shown. I actually don't want a time limmit at all as this website will only be visited half of the year. I don't want the other half of the year an error message to be displayed as soon as there are no tweets avaible. (Error: "Any data to display")

Can you please help me out.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:21 am
What kind of query did you use? Could you provide me username? I want to check the twitter search results for your query because I suspect that not all results are visible in search.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 am
The query used is boetedepaort
The websitename is boetedepaort.nl
I can grant you access to admin part with the standard gavick details. Please let me know if this is needed.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:52 am
Please set in query field this value
and then disable cache in module configuration.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:10 pm
That works, but as soon as the tweets are more than a week old or something they will disappear and be replaced with empty enrties like in the example.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:26 pm
Could you provide me access to your installation? I need to look at code so probably I'll need FTP details.
Platinum Boarder