GK5 questions

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm
I am using GK5 in Bluap (Joomla 3.), the thumbnails are showing nicely however there is no caption of the picture and when the mouse goes over the picture the picture fades out and an orange square with a chain picture is shown.
Is there any way to modify this behavior?
ie. show the caption and with mouse-on do something less ugly, for instance show the caption or just keep the picture somehow ?

Thank You,
Walter
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 pm
Hi

I'm not 100% sure what do You mean. Please show me an exact page You are trying to make it.

GK User
Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I'm not 100% sure what do You mean. Please show me an exact page You are trying to make it.

Please take a look at the frontpage of website: thinkingitalian.com

The section Programs shows a row of pictures. I would like to have caption below each picture and avoid having the orange square when the mouse rolls over the picture.

Thank You,
Best regards,
Walter
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm
Hi

Ok. Now I get it. Unfortunately this style do not support captions, but You can try a different mode.

To remove the overlay please add this to css:

Code: Select all
.gkNspPM-NewsGallery .gkImagesWrapper > a > .gkImgOverlay {
    display: none;
}