e-commerce joomla 3.0 - mijoshop cart

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm
Since VM is not available for Joomla 3.0 can I use another cart , i.e. mijoshop with the template "shop & buy" or any other similar e-commerce templates ?
Thank You,
Walter
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 pm
Hi Walter,

Since VM is not available for Joomla 3.0 can I use another cart , i.e. mijoshop with the template "shop & buy" or any other similar e-commerce templates ?

Sure you can.
Probably soon VM will be available also for J3.1(3.2) but till now, yes you have to use another component.
It depends how many features of e-commerce you need, because if only basic you can use K2 Store.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 pm
mijoshop - is a component based on opencart script and its uses its own theme, but sure some appearance you can change using joomla template and rest by modifying css from opencart , like you can check in demo page

Code: Select all
components/com_mijoshop/opencart/catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet.css

As you can see in the demo (MijoShop), the default template looks pretty good, so the template Gavick
will only help whole.
Platinum Boarder