NSP module does not work properly

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:52 pm
Hi, I'm having problems with the module, News Show Pro GK4, this installed fine but the problem is that at the front end, on the cover page of this module does not work, no pictures in miniaruta puestra nor the top banner that is configured. When installed and did not work and after several days trying to solve the problem can not. Hope you can help me.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:07 am
ivangonzalez wrote:Hi, I'm having problems with the module, News Show Pro GK4, this installed fine but the problem is that at the front end, on the cover page of this module does not work, no pictures in miniaruta puestra nor the top banner that is configured. When installed and did not work and after several days trying to solve the problem can not. Hope you can help me.

Can someone help me, no way it will work, I think it's permissions on the folders but I can not say that I've changed all the permissions and works any way. It is important to thank.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 pm
Hi

I got a PM from You, but the access You send me is not working. Please send me correct one.

Please also check if GD Library is installed on Your server, this is a requirement for creating thumb images.

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 am
Hi sorry but I've been testing and I've changed the login details. The new data are.

User: ****
PW: *********
Address: http://www.zamoranews.com / administrator
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 am
Never post your data on the forum. Please send it to teibite in PM.

teitbite
Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:32 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I do not see a problem in configuration of the module or server, so my best guess is that a folder handling images has no proper permissions. Please go to /modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/cache and remove everything from it, than check if permissions to this folder are set to 755, try also with 777.