JS probleme

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Hi,

Today I enable the JavaScript compression feature on the template and I get this error "JFile::read : impossible d'ouvrir le fichier /homez.744/teamstor/www/components/com_k2/js/k2.js?v2.6.7&sitepath=/"

"JFile::read : unable to open /homez.744/teamstor/www/components/com_k2/js/k2.js?v2.6.7&sitepath=/"

Any solution ?
Cheers.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:33 pm
Hi,
you should disable this K2 .js from compression.
Use "Excluded JS/CSS" option (template configuration) - insert there filename, probably inserting: k2.js
will/should help.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 am
yeah but i tried this and nothing happens so then I diseable the js compression and the error still there... I'm lost I tried everything : set jQuery library on remote, disable JS comrpession, Exclude the k2.js...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 am
any update about this? I have the same error in contact form.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:08 pm
I have checked "team-storm.fr" contact page, and there wasn't any error.

You can send me access + URL + link to page where is error and I will try to check why...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:54 pm
Was there a fix for this? Whenever a user tries to register - I get the same error.

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/mydomain/public_html/components/com_k2/js/k2.js?v2.6.8&sitepath=/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:39 pm
hard to say, it's looks like K2 errors not ours.
Check K2 official forum
and before disable js compression which may help.
Platinum Boarder