Problem with logging in

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm
Good afternoon, after a few weeks without logging in, I can't access my website's control panel. It doesn't recognize my user and password. I can't restore with my email either. The site is:

www.aprenderadebatir.es

What could I do? Thanks.

Jorge Morales.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm
If you can access your database from cpanel or phpmyadmin, browse #_users table and see your username.

Following code is equals to password "testing" without quotes. Simply edit your table where your username is and replace password field with below content.
Code: Select all
0e0ee79ade1ccdb8a50c3e477bb811f1:S7GfrVlQYKsuMIaBRUK96GHXUjrzDdQz

Then login to your admin panel with your username and password testing.

Once you logged in please change your password from user control panel.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm
Sorry, I've tried it, but I can't access. The testing password that I've put in data base doesn't work either.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:18 pm
What is the error message when you try?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 pm
Warning

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm
Send me your cpanel access and I ll take a look at this. You can send the information via prv message or to my email normanuk[at]live.co.uk.

Please include this topic link in your email and subject.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 am
I am having a similar problem. When I try and log in it says user name and password do not match or you do not have an accoutn. I have even tried the Joomla.org solution of changing the MySQL field information . . . . . NormanUK I have sent you an email to the included email address to jump start the process.

Thank you in advance for the help

Joe
Junior Boarder