Car Magazine can't access to admin panel

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm
:( i tried to insert admin and demo but nothing i can't access to admin

http://www.alberghi-messina.it/parnasso/administrator

what can i do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:02 pm
i don't believe..i payed 40 euro and one problem ...nothing response me...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm
Hi

You must have change the login data somehow. Please in database take a look at table [prefix]_users, find the row for admin (in demo there is only this row) and change te password value to

Code: Select all
96d5d38ba494532039ee06621af1d6c0:oxCMSMS9gnk0dDLvlWyw6qksLZ7dqVuB

Than try admin/demo

GK User
Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:25 am
i just did it last week..but nothing..when i insert login and password the database don't send me an error message like "incorret password" but nothing...

what can i do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 am
nothing...boh..thi is should be a forum support??
what do you mean with this response:

"I have no idea. If it's the clean version please try to install it once again.

Greets
"

i just tried this...and i just told this..

i don't believe
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 pm
Do you have enabled cookies in your web browser ?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 am
offcourse..because this is not the fist time that i use a templates...i tried to enable cookie...to change the password....but nothing and is strange!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 pm
sorry but you or somebody have to change your admin password because it is impossible that you cannot login with quickstart admin access data - every quickstart is always checked with standard access data and it always work in normal situation.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm
This is definitely from your browser or host, because this is the first report of this type.

Username: admin
Password: demo

(Important! case-sensitive)

Like Dziudek explain, this is the log that we always use on quickstart installation and it's always tested before released.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 am
ok looking this:
In the begin..the login and password was "admin" and "demo"..so when i insert this valus the admin pannel don't show me the error message but nothing...on refresh page..
so then i changed the login and passowrd for 5 times and now il
login: piero
password: admin

if you try to insert this valus the admin pannel don't reply with a error message but with a simple refresh...

if the login and password was wrong(but are right) the administrator pannel should give me the error message!!

Try to download the quickstart and install it..and you will see
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:57 pm
Hi

I have installed this template many times when someone on the forum asked me to do it and I havent encountered this problem even once.

I've asked You to install it again becaus I think that there was some error during instalation and it not went ok. But if You are sure that it's properly installed please check server parameters.

GK User
Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm
ok i know...was strange because with the other template"quickstart" all work perfect in the same server..but i just wrote to provider...i will wait our response
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 pm
Hi

I have one more idea. Please see if database has sufficient space. Because sessions are set handled by database as default so maby there is no space for writting it down.

GK User
Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm
i tried but don't worry..:) sorry for the past post but i tried a lot of time :) i am waiting the respons from aruba...i think that this problem is about the server...because with the other templates was all ok:) i will let u know...
sorry for my english..

piero
Fresh Boarder