Gavick shoptrix2 The server requires error

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:06 pm
Hello,

When trying to visit the virtuamart component in Gavick Shoptrix I receive this error:

The server project.gavickpro.serwery.pl at Access for Gavick Staff Only requires a username and password.

Don't know what's wrong, but as far as I know I am using the right extensions, straight from the Gavick site. Shouldn't be anything wrong. Can't find a solution on the forum either.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm
please read carefully all txt important files in package - you need to change paths in configuration.php file of VM ;)
Administrator

GK User
Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:12 am
Still looking, but downloaded the template and the rest files. Can't find any txt files except the ones containing the quickstart password or a link to download a component.

I am going to read the helpfiletemplate pfd again.

Besides, just downloaded the files again.

Just a edit:
Can't seam to find any solution, nor a txt file.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 pm
please check paths in file virtuemart.cfg.php in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/ directory.
Administrator