I am not able to install the template Gk_BlackandWhite

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 am
After installation when I remove the installation folder and click on the button the message admin:

/*
Not Found

The requested URL /installation/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
*/

What do I do to solve this problem?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm
Did you use the quickstart package ? Are you sure that you've deleted the /installation directory ? Please give us more details what version of Joomla you use 1.5 or 1.7+ ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/cbr/www/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl/layout.parts.php on line 424
Before I issue the component k2 store so I removed it and nothing appears frontend site
I'm guessing a permission problem domain cbr.eng.br he is duly registered, but is not allowed access to tools GavickPro

In other domains is functioning normally completodetudo.com the problem is only in the domain that is cbr.eng.br without permission from GavickPro.
What can I do to the domain cbr.eng.br be recognized and authenticated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 pm
I used 1.5, but the problem in 2.5 also provides tools GavickPro when you remove the tools it works.
I've only had several times the component, but the problem continues.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm
When I remove the modules and mod_news_pro_gk4 mod_k2_tools the site works, but without these modules. and what can I do to work properly
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/cbr/www/modules/mod_news_pro_gk4/tmpl/layout.parts.php on line 424

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/cbr/www/modules/mod_k2_tools/helper.php on line 43
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:02 am
Really it looks like something goes wrong during installation process ... do you have possibility to install the another clean Joomla and the template ? I've tested this package on localhost - any problems.
Platinum Boarder