NSP GK4 repeated articles in same page

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 20, 2012 10:01 pm
Hi , i need help to avoid that the articles shows up in the NOTICIAS section, i only want the module NSP GK4 showing the articles.

When i click in one of the articles inside NSP GK4 in INICIO section they shows up in the NOTICIAS section and this is ok but if i clicked in NOTICIAS sectio directly appers the module NSP with the articles and also the same articles inside mainbody featured, how can i avoid this? see jpg examples::::

http://test.lyonbeat.com
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 21, 2012 10:45 am
If I understand your problem you want to exclude currently displayed article from News Show Pro content ? Right now News Show Pro module don't have this kind of feature so it is impossible.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm
is there a way to solved this?, cause i only want NSP to manage all articles
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am
Right now News Show Pro module don't have this kind of feature so it is impossible.
Platinum Boarder