GK_postnote blank page

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Hello, i'm running a website on joomla 1.5 with gk postnote for more than a year now.

suddenly my website is showing just a blank page. If i try to use any other template i can see the content on the front-page but the actual template GK_postnote who i have setted up the website is not working.

I tried uninstalling and re installing the template. Deleted all temp files. Made params.ini file writable. but nothing works.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks

Pan
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Just to add.

I have just found out that only the frontpage is not showing up. If i manually type another page i can see the right template...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 am
Just to add something more, the same error appears with every gavick template. the website works fine with any other non-gavick template.

I would be very great full if someone can provide me some help.

Thanks

Panayiotis
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 16, 2012 3:20 pm
Try disabling modules one by one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm
I tried that. Disabled all modules but still nothing.

Do you mind giving you my account details so you can check your self?

As i mentioned, this happens with any gavick template. All other templates works fine
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm
You can send your details to my email normanuk [at] live.co.uk and i ll check it for you. Please include admin access as well as ftp access details so i can check to make sure all files are ok.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder