problems with installation e-sport template

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm
Dear users

I have some problems with installation of the new e-sports template:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table 'mediastyle_HB.cdbie_schemas' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO cdbie_schemas VALUES (700, '1.7.3-2011-11-10')
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and

Some errors occurred while populating the database: Duplicate entry '1' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_weblinks` (`id`, `catid`, `sid`, `title`, `alias`, `url`, `description`, `date`, `hits`, `state`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `ordering`, `archived`, `approved`, `access`, `params`, `language`, `created`, `created_by`, `created_by_alias`, `modified`, `modified_by`, `metakey`, `metadesc`, `metadata`, `featured`, `xreference`, `publish_up`, `publish_down`) VALUES (1,12,0,'Joomla! 1.6','joomla-16','http://www.joomla.org','
Joomla! CMS offical site.

Can anyone help my out?

Regards!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 pm
Hi

I've just tried to install it and have no such error. Can You please tell me how You are installing it and Your server specification ?