Fatal Eror

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 pm
It's probably some where on the forum, and I have search at the wrong places but can anybody help me with the next error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/oncemedia.nl/public_html/domeinen/oncemedia/templates/system/html/modules.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/oncemedia.nl/public_html/domeinen/oncemedia/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 179

see for yourself: www.sink.nl
(it's my testsite)

it's right after the installationproces and only on the front end.

Thanks in advance..

Hendrik-Jan
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm
What is your PHP version ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm
bkrztuk wrote:What is your PHP version ?

It's php 5.xx
I thought that was enough?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am
5.2.x or 5.3.X because this can be the source of problem, what Joomla version you use ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:03 am
bkrztuk wrote:5.2.x or 5.3.X because this can be the source of problem, what Joomla version you use ?

I have used the QuickStart package. I will search for the right php version. Thank you for your help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:45 pm
bkrztuk wrote:5.2.x or 5.3.X because this can be the source of problem, what Joomla version you use ?

I found the right php version "PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze3". This should do it....
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I think i have found the solution or better the course of the problem. Maybe it was a corrupt file. I downloaded it once again and unpacked it. The local installation now works correct, so I am very hopelul about the online version...

I want to thank you for the quick responses i have had.

Hendrik-Jan
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 pm
Please try to download latest Joomla package (1.7.3) and overwrite all files, but remember to create backup first. Probably one of the Joomla file is corrupted.
Platinum Boarder