Font in temlate

Questions related to the configuration of Joomla, Templates, and Security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Kind day.
Tell me which font refers to the menu of this site? As specifically connect Russian fonts? As for ' selectors ' in the ' fonts ' tab in the properties of the template? What does ' selectors '? Аs ' selectors ' works?
Good fonts in a pattern, but it only for English language. How to be to all other world?:)

See screenshot - http://smotr.im/VDW . Default font (English) and the default font when using the Cyrillic alphabet. Prompt, where the template takes Cyrillic font?

If I find in the repository google fonts needed Cyrillic font, how do I add a font and bind to the template? For example, I was interested in the Cyrillic fonts - the font Ubuntu mono (4 Styles by Dalton Maag) .
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm
Suppose we take the template Boutique. With the Cyrillic alphabet are only standard fonts in the articles. In all other versions of the fonts for the Cyrillic alphabet is not working! Take as an example of the font Google - Andika. Which exists for the Cyrillic alphabet and see.

In the main menu template, none of the fonts for the Cyrillic alphabet is not working. With all the options are font substitution san-serif (if you look at css).

Actually, it was very strange!

What do I do that the fonts have earned?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am
How to close the topic because the issue resolved?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:45 am
Topic closed.
Platinum Boarder