Image show problem

Gamebox for Joomla 1.5 support forum by GavickPro
GK User
Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 am
Hello!

I have looked in these forums and elsewhere for a solution to my problem, so I apologize if the solution is right in front of me and I don't see it. :)

When I select "Template style" in the Module style field, my image show does not show anything except the loading icon (I use firefox) which from what I can tell is either a javascript issue or an "i'm an idiot" issue. Should I select any other option for that field it seems to work fine. If anyone could direct me to a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

- Jim
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm
Hi,

it didn't work for me either. Firebox browser tested also.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm
as far as i remember it's a bug with engine.js where a t is forgot in the word element or something like that......

what version of Image show you using? are you using??
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 am
Hi

"Template style" option is to use with template style :) That means that You need to have additional files for this in /html/mod_image_show_gk3 in the template directory. Most probably it's available for Gavick templates only.

GK User
Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am
Thanks for the info!!

I'm using the "Gamebox Magazine" template that I downloaded after joining the club. I'll look around and see if I can find any files for that, however I don't believe the help .pdf said anything about it. Any suggestions as to where I could find it?

Thanks again!

- Jim
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am
Hi

Gamebox for sure got template style for Image Show, so this is a different problem. Please mail me the joomla panel access.

teitbite
Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm
Hi

I've made it to work. It needed exacly the code in settings as from installing:

Code: Select all
text_position=280;
text_height=80;
show_text_block=true;
slide_links=true;
preloading=true;
interface=true;
animation_speed=500;
animation_interval=5000;
autoanimation=true;
animation_type=opacity;
readmore_text=Read more;
show_info=true;
date_format=%A %e, %B %Y;
author_name=username;
info_format=Written: %date by %author;

Forcing using own javascript also helped. Anyway the field for slider is too small so rest of the functionality is still hidden behid the site. Try using bigger images.