typography

Gamebox for Joomla 1.5 support forum by GavickPro
GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 am
hi guys
i am trying to use the typography, span classes on my site, i have the p;lugin installed and on, but they are not showing up when put in properly... also, there is no demo reference anymore to easily see what classes are what - as these dont show up in the plugin (just the text titles)

is there anyway to get this to work properly.

is there a reference somewhere where i can at least copy what the classes mean?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 am
Hi,

In general the typography structure is similar in all our templates, so you can check the typography page on any of our new templates and then you will see what specific class represents.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 am
dziudek wrote:Hi,

In general the typography structure is similar in all our templates, so you can check the typography page on any of our new templates and then you will see what specific class represents.

thanks, thats cool.
i have tried puting the span callses into my html, but its just not showing up - i have the pluging installed and such but its just not showing anything - would there be another file or something i might be missing?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 am
First of all please make sure that the typography is enabled in the template settings. If it won't help, please provide me na URL to your website and the example of code which didn't work.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 pm
dziudek wrote:First of all please make sure that the typography is enabled in the template settings. If it won't help, please provide me na URL to your website and the example of code which didn't work.

that might be the issue - the template setting does not have a typography section or option! lol

i have PM'd you the access details :) thanks heaps!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am
The typography CSS file is loaded correctly, but probably as it is old template there was a small change in the class names i.e. instead of gkCode2 you should use gk_code2 classname.
Administrator