Read more text J2.5

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am
Good this is my first post so I feel my English. I have in my localhost the following:

-Xampp 1.4.7
-Joomla 2.5
-Template PartyFreak

I put a Read more on article to open it only shows the text that is after the read more. :shock:

I have enabled the Show text introduction. But still the same. It is urgent because it is the only thing left for me to fix this website.

A greeting and thanks ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:43 pm
Hi,

Please clarify the problem because I don't really understand it. Moreover, please put the site online then we can help better.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm
The site is in a local machine not published.

I put to read more in article. When i click on the Blog Category "Night" (example) all text is viewed Before read more But when i click on the article "Super Pub" (example) only viewed the text after read more.

Sorry my english. Regards. ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 pm
Hi,

In order to help you further, I need to see and check the issue directly so please find a hosting and make the site online, and provide me access.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 pm
how to translate the text "Read more" in the modules of the home: (Minha Praia, Festas e Baladas)

http://clubtropicale.com.br/novo/

Thank's
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Hi,

Under languages folder, find News Show Pro module's language file to translate it "en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini"
Code: Select all
MOD_NEWS_PRO_GK4_NSP_READMORE="Read more"

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 am
Hi Don Lee, my "en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini" is translated, but still does not translate the site.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm
Can you please send a PM to provide with backend and FTP access of the site for me to check?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder