Custom login button

GK User
Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 pm
I've managed to create several custom positions. One of them is "Toplogin" at the uper left corner of the template. A custom HTML module with the tag "Login" is published in that position.

I want to create a link for the tag "Login" that it could open jomsocial's "Please login or register to continue" popup window.

N.B When an unregistered user clicks on a restricted link on jomsocial page the window pops up.
See attachment please.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm
Hi

If this register is a module You can put inside "login" position than that's all You need to do :) If not than I'm affraid such modification is a customization which we do not support.

GK User
Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 pm
Thank you for the reply. No this is not a register module, it is a cWindow popup modal from jomsocial. I hope it is not such customization because when an unregistered user clicks on a button or on any link for the registered users on any jomsocial page then this modal pops up and asks to be registered or login. So there might be an easy way to copy and paste any button or link from jomsocial page to the "login" position to recall the cWindow modal.

I am not a master but still keep hope for an easy solution.

Thank you again.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:22 am
Hi

Unfortunately it's not as easy to copy it because jomsocial is a complex extention. But Ive seen plugins or register modules which works for jomsocial as well as for other site options. I think this is a fastest way to make it work. Will look differntly, but will do the purpose.