Remove the text size options & the horizontal line next to it?

GK User
Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm
i was wondering if it is possible to remove the text resizing options and the thin horizontal line next to it?

can somebody please tell how & where to do this?

Also, how do i remove the comour options next to the footer menu?

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 pm
can somebody help?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 am
Do you have a link to your site? :)

If I'm not mistaken, the text resize option is an option in your template parameters so you can go in there and turn it off . . . not sure about the horizontal line tho without looking at the live site.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 am
hi CMYKreative .. .sorry but i cant see where to disable it. I am looking in the template parameters.

i have attatched a picture to show the line i need removing.

can you or anybody else help?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:48 am
Go to Extensions > Template Manager > gk_party_freak . . . click on Features and turn off the Tools options . . . this will disable the Font Switcher.

For the line under the breadcrumbs . . . look in template.css, find div#breadcrumbs around line 100 and remove the border-bottom attribute or create an override for this in your overrides.css file if you are using one.

Chris
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm
nice one thanks.... will do later on.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 am
hi all,

I would like to remove the tools options to change the page width. I would like to leave the font size.

I use J1.5 in partyfreak

please help
thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:21 pm
ahoj! wrote:hi all,

I would like to remove the tools options to change the page width. I would like to leave the font size.

I use J1.5 in partyfreak

please help
thanks

Hi,

Please check the previous post:
Go to Extensions > Template Manager > gk_party_freak . . . click on Features and turn off the Tools options . . . this will disable the Font Switcher.
Platinum Boarder