Memovie Menu Issue - URGENT

GK User
Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 pm
I am using the GK Menu module in my template. I have a Parent Menu item and then a child menu (sub menu) which works fine. However, I have 2 sub menus or more I can not hover over them as the menu collapses before I can get past the first sub menu. Any suggestions? .....

URL: nextphasewebdesign.com/heat2

If you hover over venue and try to goto the 2nd submenu, you will see what I mean.

Thank you very much
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:29 am
It is working fine in Firefox, which browser are you checking with.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 am
FireFox... Under Venue, try to hover over Sports City! It won't let you get there.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am
Can you please backup your website and send an admin access and ftp access to my email please normanuk[at] live.co.uk and I ll take a look at your template.

Please include this topic link in your email.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:56 pm
Any idea where I should be looking? I have to go live today.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 am
Must be js conflict with similar selectors somewhere as this doesn't happen in normal template so it is difficult to suggest anything if we can't see your template files.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 am
My Sporter Site got hacked today and it is on Joomla 1.5. I know there is a template available for Joomla 2.5. What is the quickest way to migrate it from 1.5 to 2.5?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 am
For upgrading from joomla 1.5 to joomla 2.5 please see tutorial on ostraining.com in below link.

http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/h ... -15-to-25/

Regarding upgrading your template changes to 2.5 variant you have to redo your customization I am afraid.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder