iPhone Template Not Working

GK User
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm
I have an iPhone 3GS with the latest iOS. Should that work?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 am
You have to turn on this feature in the framework. Go to your template management and check if it is "on" under the "features" panel. It should recognize your mobile OS. If it has already turned on, you might check your template folder whereas you should find the necessary css files and specified html views for such things.

If you've got all of this. No idea whats the problem. :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm
I'm not sure which "feature" you're referring to. I don't see anything under the "features" panel. There is a place in the "basic" tab to select style for iphone, android, etc. Is that what you meant? If so...yes...that is already set to iPhone.

magorr wrote:You have to turn on this feature in the framework. Go to your template management and check if it is "on" under the "features" panel. It should recognize your mobile OS. If it has already turned on, you might check your template folder whereas you should find the necessary css files and specified html views for such things.

If you've got all of this. No idea whats the problem. :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Frankly, I was referring for that panel. Couldn't recap the name... If you did a fresh install and you've got all the files and iPhone style switched on (or selected) there is no point for failure.

Gotta ask the Gavick team then, because it suppose to work.. :(
Junior Boarder