Urgent! Wrong Links on articles

GK User
Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 pm
Hello Gavick Team!

It has been a long time since I had a discussion here. Hopefully, I'm going to get some help again. The first version of my website based on the SportEr template was a huge success. That's why I have decided to move on.

Previous website still online here: http://eurofifa.com

So, I have started building the new, with a better functionality and for better design I kept a little bit more from the original MeMovie template. Here is the link: http://test.dev.eurofifa.com/

The problem: once I wanna click on any article, even in "non-gavick" modules, joomla returns with a wrong link, therefore nothing shows up.

Please help me as soon as possible. I can also give full access to the website. It would be nice to launch it by the end of this week. We are going to have many events with our contractors, and we would definitely need this new looking website.

Thank you very much!

Gabor

e-mail: [email protected]
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 am
Hi
If you are talking about modules from home page, they will work if you add articles category to the menu.

GK User
Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am
I see, but is there a way to hide it somehow? The category menu item? Because, I don't really want that thing up there. :S
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am
In addition to my question above, do you have any information regarding the latest K2 component? Now, as I've read on their website they're in "beta" phase for J1.7. Actually, I'm using this component in my website. So, that would be awesome to transfer it to the new system. After playing around with the beta, I've found out it still struggles from some basic transaction errors.

Anyways, would it be support for Zoo besides K2 in the future in NSP modules? And would it be easy to update my current setup with K2 in the future?
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 am
As soon as k2 will public official k2 2.5 all our 1.7 Joomla templates will support it.

GK User
Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 am
Nice! And do you have any suggestions for that "category" menu item? I really wanna hide somehow, because I need my article links as well, but wanna get rid of the category link. (No space left up there for that...)
Junior Boarder